What To Expect At Your First Consultation
Walking into a law firm isn’t always easy. For many people, the prospect is intimidating. Will the lawyers look down on you? Will you be treated like nothing more than a case number or a dollar sign? Will anyone really care about your situation?
At Romano & Associates, PLLC, you can relax. When you come to us, we will do everything possible to put you at ease. Our West Virginia team is welcoming and empathetic. You can tell us your story, and we will listen carefully. Our goal is to lift the burden you carry so that you can move forward with life.
Here are a few other things you should know upfront:
- We offer free consultations in personal injury and employment law cases. We want to give you a chance to discuss your situation without any pressure to hire us.
- We only get paid if we are successful. Because we work on a contingency fee basis in personal injury and employment law cases, our attorneys get paid only if they recover compensation for you.
- Our office is handicap-accessible. Our office is located in a historic building on the main street of downtown Charleston. For the convenience of our personal injury clients, it is wheelchair-accessible.
- If you can’t come to us, we can come to you. If your injuries prevent you from coming to our office, we can arrange to meet with you at the hospital, at your home or at another location.
- We offer flexible hours. Our lawyers are available to talk with you in the evening or on weekends as necessary.