Addressing Startup Concerns For Business Owners
At Romano & Associates, PLLC, we help clients deal with the myriad legal details associated with starting a small business in West Virginia. From entity selection and licensing to employee handbooks and insurance coverage, our Kanawha County law firm is here to provide you with the tools and strategies you need to make your business venture a success.
Here are a few of the numerous business startup issues our lawyers can address:
- Entity selection — Depending on your unique goals, you may need to form a corporation, partnership, limited liability company (LLC), nonprofit organization, sole proprietorship or other business entity.
- Insurance coverage — It is critical that you procure the appropriate insurance coverage to protect against foreseeable risks.
- Tax compliance and minimization — From resolving sales-and-use tax issues to strategically structuring your business to minimize tax liability, we have the in-depth knowledge you require.
- Employment issues — We can help you draft employee contracts, nonsolicitation and noncompete agreements, handbooks and other documents. Our attorneys can also advise you about employee retention and dispute resolution.
- Growth and change — We offer customized legal strategies in times of growth and change. We can work with you to revise operating agreements and bylaws, admit new investors or partners, buy out an existing shareholder or partner, sell your business or accomplish other goals.
Forward-Thinking Counsel Designed To Minimize Future Problems
Romano & Associates, PLLC, is proud to provide the proactive, detailed legal counsel you require to make the right decisions regarding your business. Our attorneys’ foresight can help you avoid future disputes and litigation that could otherwise threaten your livelihood and business goals.
Consult A Local Firm That Is Actively Involved In The Community
At Romano & Associates, PLLC, our dedication shines through in all we do. Through our involvement in our local community, we strive to make West Virginia an even better place to work and live. Trust us to treat your business concerns with the same attention we would give to our own.