We Have You Covered After A Personal Injury
At Romano & Associates, PLLC, in Charleston, we understand that life isn’t easy for you right now. You may have just been released from the hospital, with the prospect of more medical treatment to come. You may be unable to work, yet the bills keep appearing in your mailbox.
Let us help. Once we take your case, we’ve got it covered. You won’t have to deal with the insurance adjusters. You won’t have to plead with the medical facilities to wait a little longer for payment. You can breathe freely again and focus on what’s most important: getting better.
Our West Virginia law firm can represent you in the following types of cases, among others:
- Auto accidents involving drunk driving, distracted driving, rollovers, rear-end collisions and more
- Trucking accidents involving coal trucks, logging vehicles, semi trucks and others
- Motorcycle crashes caused by someone else’s negligence or carelessness
- Workplace accidents that happen on construction sites and in coal mines, factories and other places
- Medical negligence, including nursing home injuries, surgical errors, birth injuries and other mistakes
- Dangerous products, including defective medications, tools, toys and other items
- Dangerous property conditions leading to assaults, dog bites and other incidents
Did You Lose A Loved One In A Fatal Accident?
Personal injuries and accidents happen fairly often. However, the loss of a loved one is especially challenging. Addressing legal issues while you are grieving the loss of your dear one is very difficult to do. During this time, you can rely on the support and assistance of the experienced attorneys at Romano & Associates, PLLC.
If you are the victim’s spouse, parent, child or other relative, you may have the right to file a lawsuit and sue for wrongful death. One of our personal injury lawyers can investigate the case and help you pursue compensation to cover the costs of:
- Loss of companionship
- Loss of support
- Lost wages and future wages
- Medical expenses
- Funeral and burial costs
Let Us Begin Lifting Your Burden Today
We know it can be overwhelming to deal with legal issues while trying to recover from injuries or while your family is actively grieving. Let us guide you through the process and take some of the stress off your shoulders.